Stylish sign


This past weekend I went to see the James Bond exhibit celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of the film franchise at the TIFF downtown. It was quite an interesting display of props and costumes from the various films. My favorite part was definitely the dresses the Bond Girls wore through the years while my husband was more into all the gadgets provided by Q.


For people with more free time on their hands, you could even watch the latest Bond film right at the TIFF. I have never seen a movie in one of their theaters, but they must be nice as they host the Toronto International Film Festival every year. Maybe another time! I'll show you a bit of the exhibit tomorrow. Until then, you can see more signs at Signs, Signs.




6 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Tu connais le fils de James Bond ? C'est 003 1/2... :-) J'aime beaucoup ce panneau, il est très classe !

Anonymous said...

My hubby and I would very much enjoy this exhibit! We just saw 'Skyfall' a couple of days ago. Bond fans for more years than we care to admit (hubby more than me, of course! lol!)

-mrsbearfoot/Lindy

Lesley said...

I am hoping to have time to see this this weekend, especially after watching some of the old movies that were shown on tv the past couple of weeks.

Lowell said...

I would find this fascinating. But can I get to Toronto to see it? Nooooooo! So, I'm going to go have a martini - shaken, not stirred!

Jack said...

It is remarkable that the Bond franchise keeps on going after fifty years, isn't it?

Unknown said...

I would like to see this.

Post a Comment

I hate the new word verification. Since I have trouble reading those "words", I am assuming others do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...